CPay pairs with Cayan and their Genius® platform along with your choice of the Countertop (Verifone MX925), Handheld and Mini devices, with integrations available for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Retail Management Hero and Dynamics RMS.
The Genius® platform offers expanded payment types, including EMV, NFC and more. Cayan can also function as a payment gateway if you want to add the CPay integration features and devices to your environment, but keep your existing payment services provider.
The CPay for D365, RMH and RMS integrations all feature:
- Encrypted Device Options. Point-to-point encryption instantly renders card data useless with cyber thieves!
- Advanced security features. Never store cardholder data onsite, reducing PCI compliance burden.
- Accept more payment methods. NFC Payments (Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay), EMV, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Debit, Device Manual Entry and more.
- Flexible signature requirements. Merchants can set up the transaction amount for requiring a signature.
- Improved customer experience. Process transactions quickly and safely for increased customer confidence and security.
Cayan offers a great opportunity for users, including free application, no long-term contracts, no account setup fees or cancellation fees, and a meet or beat guarantee. You’ll get the best in data security with EMV, signature capture, integrated tips, split tenders, and returns all with easy installation. With 24/7 support, you’re always backed up by a responsive technical team.
Cayan® is a technology company focused on transformative innovations in payments, continuously developing new ways for businesses to unlock the power of payments with fully integrated, multi-channel customer engagement platforms including their Cayan Genius® Platform. Headquartered in Boston, the company has multiple offices in the United States and Belfast, Northern Ireland. Cayan is one of the world’s fastest-growing payment companies. For more information about Cayan, visit www.cayan.com.
Contact our Sales Team for more information today: