SecurePlus pairs with OpenEdge and the Ingenico iSC250, iPP320, or ICMP devices, with integrations available for Retail Management Hero and Microsoft Dynamics RMS.
- Encrypted Device Options. Point-to-point encryption instantly renders card data useless with cyber thieves!
- Advanced security features. Never store cardholder data onsite, reducing PCI compliance burden.
- Accept more payment methods. NFC Payments (Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay), EMV, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Debit, and more.
- Flexible signature requirements. Merchants can set up the transaction amount for requiring a signature.
- Improved customer experience. Transaction line item display, signature capture and QuickChip functionality make for a swift and easy checkout.
OpenEdge offers excellent services for users, including 24/7 Customer Care, EdgeShield Security and a free pricing analysis with price match guarantee. You’ll get excellent features, data security with EMV, signature capture, Advertising Manager on the iSC250 device display, integrated tips, split tenders, and returns all with seamless installation and a responsive technical team.
OpenEdge is a division of Global Payments, and strives to help businesses succeed by delivering secure and personalized payment solutions. As the integrated payments division of Global Payments, OpenEdge is driving innovation in software applications – adapting, scaling and simplifying how payments are processed. OpenEdge serves more than 2,000 technology partners across 60 industry verticals throughout the United States and Canada. For more information about OpenEdge, visit www.openedgepayment.com.
Contact our Sales Team for more information today: