OpenEdge Releases ‘Edge for AX MPOS’ Payments Integration
Lindon, UT – July 26, 2017 – There is a new payments integration available to retailers using Microsoft Dynamics AX MPOS called Edge for AX MPOS. This newest integration from OpenEdge, the integrated payments division of Global Payments, is completely tokenized and encrypted, fully secure and removes retailers from the scope for PCI compliance.
Edge for AX MPOS comes with a range of highly sought features that retailers require and depend on:
- Processing for Credit, Debit, EMV and Contactless Payments
- Returns and Global Returns
- Store and Forward Functionality
- Device Manual Entry
- POS Manual Entry
- Split Tenders with Rollback
- Gift Cards Through OpenEdge or Native AX Gift
- Device Options Available, Including Ingenico iSC 250 and VeriFone VX 805
This EMV-ready solution is a great fit for retailers using Microsoft Dynamics AX MPOS. If fast, reliable and secure payment processing is your top priority, this solution is an excellent match for your business.
Contact New West today for more information on payment processing with Microsoft Dynamics AX MPOS. We are ready to help you evaluate and implement the right merchant services option for your business.