BoltPay pairs with CardConnect and your choice of the Ingenico iSC250 or the iPP320, with integrations available for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics RMS, and Retail Management Hero.
BoltPay supports Credit, EMV Credit, NFC (ApplePay, SamsungPay), and manual entry. If you have been searching for a FirstData platform integration for D365 or RMH, BoltPay could be your answer. Security and reliability go hand in hand with BoltPay and CardConnect.
- Making Payments Easier. Our solution covers all payment channels so your clients can make a payment from anywhere with the best technology while qualifying for the best rates.
- Interchange Optimization. CardConnect aggressively manages interchange rates and have built technology to automatically include Level 2 and Level 3 data with a transaction, all so that you qualify for the lowest rate possible every time.
- Payment Methods. Whether you want to accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, ACH, EBT, gift cards, even NFC (Apple Pay), BoltPay has you covered.
- Intelligent Tokenization. CardConnect’s patented tokenization method produces mathematically irreversible tokens that secure your merchants’ payment channels and diminish PCI scope.
- PCI-Certified Vault. Creates secure profile records for each customer and stores them in an ultra secure, offsite PCI compliant environment.
CardConnect’s mission is to make payments simple and secure. They have been developing advanced payment solutions backed by patented, PCI- validated point-to-point encryption (P2PE) and tokenization since 2006. Today, more than 67,000 businesses use CardConnect to securely process and manage their transactions. For more information about CardConnect, visit www.cardconnect.com.
Contact our Sales Team for more information today: