Microsoft Dynamics Software Transition Policy
There are several transition options available to existing Microsoft Dynamics customers. Special pricing is available for our Microsoft Dynamics customers interested in reinventing their company in a cloud-based, intelligent business application world.
Existing customers, as of October 31, 2016, with either an active online subscription or enrolled in the Enhancement Plan or Software Assurance, may transition a license from a Microsoft Dynamics Product Line to Microsoft Dynamics 365. The License Transition Policy applies to the following products:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Microsoft Dynamics AX7
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- Microsoft Dynamics RMS
Microsoft Dynamics RMS on-premises transitioning to Dynamics 365 for Retail
Existing Dynamics RMS on-premises customers active on Enhancement qualify for transition pricing to Dynamics 365 for Retail.
- Qualified transition SKUs apply to existing Dynamics RMS on-premises customers. The 40% discount will be applied to the From SA SKUs when you transition to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Retail.
- Upon transition, customers will need to decide the number of named users they require. All users at the time of transition will receive the transition pricing. Any users purchased after the transition will be at full price.
- If the customer was using dual-use rights through Dynamics 365 full, the dual use rights for on-premises are relinquished when canceling the Dynamics 365 cloud licenses.
- To utilize the From SA SKU a customer would drop EP/SA and simply move to the cloud via the From SA SKU at renewal. The cloud add-on will not be available for this transition scenario.
- Transition SKUs will be available in EA, MPSA, and CSP.
- The transition SKU applies upon renewal and will be available on the price list for 3 years (until November 1, 2019) and pricing will apply for the duration of the agreement term. Transition pricing is not applicable for net new seat adds.
If you’re ready to discuss your Microsoft Dynamics software transition options, contact your New West Customer Advocate today.