Inventory Count (Stock Take), Purchase Orders with Predictive Ordering Guidance, Label Printing, Inter-store Transfers, Item Lookup, and Item Edit modules are live in Modern Mobile Suite!
Available now for an RMH or RMS environment near you, MMS works on any device, any OS, anytime!
We’re taking inventory control for RMH and RMS into the future. Mobile Inventory Count (Stock Take), Purchase Orders with Predictive Ordering Guidance, Label Printing, Inter-store Transfers, Item Lookup, and Item Edit modules are live in the latest release, with additional functional modules to follow.
We’ve built the best of what you’re looking for in an inventory count experience and have some fantastic new features:
- Suggested Buy Levels – Ordering guidance for POs based on historical and current sales trajectories
- Intelligent Item Details – KPIs allow for quick access to individual item performance data
- Job Queue – Our threaded job queue processes the data submitted as you navigate between modules – great for performing large counts, printing high label volumes, and accomplishing enterprise-level inventory movement tasks
- Rapid Print – High-speed IP based label printing
- RMH Central/RMS HQ Compatible – Seamlessly create POs and Transfers for your multi-store environment
- Quick Fill Serial – Rapid workflow with quick entry and management of serialized items
- Scoping – Scope Inventory Counts, POs, and Transfers based on Supplier, Department, Category, and search term
- Price Checker – Scan item barcode to perform a price check
- Item Manager – Easily edit an extensive set of Item Properties
- Rapid Sync – Real-time two-way synchronization to RMH or RMS database
- Delta Count – Allows you to count inventory while the store is open and reconciles all sales and inventory movement deltas that occurred when the count was in progress
- Supports multiple devices and users per count
- Accessible via browser on internal store network
- Device Agnostic —works with Android, iOS, Windows and other devices
- Count list displays only items counted
- Rapid scan of any barcode type
- Easy entry (manual entry)
- Clear audit trail with RMH and RMS
- Easy to use interface
- Easy permissions and batch management
- Accurate results across users and/or stores
- Work Orders and more planned for future release
Managers want to be able to view inventory history. Audit tracking in Modern Mobile Suite follows users from login, through the batch creation and counting process, all the way through logout. This way, visibility is clear from create to commit. Reconciliation of count batches will be easily trackable. History and reporting are easily viewed in the native RMH and RMS software reports.
Easily manage users by controlling permissions by security level. Cashiers can be confined to performing counts and manager user privileges can control blind counts, creation of batches, committing batches, and more.
Creating batches, viewing batch status, and listing open batches is all possible with Modern Mobile Suite. You can sort and filter by status, view and filter item lists, and summarize data clearly and accurately.
Keep your eyes peeled for additional module release announcements!